BSD Magazine issue #1 is out. Really good to see that the first BSD Magazine has come out and is being distributed. Congratulations to the team!
There are several types of subscriptions for this magazine, i.e. print subscription, electronic subscription and the corporate subscription for companies.
More than 60 pages full of news, great articles, tutorials, how-tos and extras:
1. what’s new (section for news: new releases, upcoming events, latest products)
2. get started (installation and configuration articles)
3. how-tos (tutorials, how-tos, guides on various topics)
4. admin (articles about system administration and security)
5. mms (multimedia section)
6. tips & tricks (useful tips for beginners and advanced)
7.let’s talk (section where BSD users and professionals can share their general thoughts about BSD and Open Source)
For more details or subscribing, visit the website.
Don’t miss your chance to explore BSD world !