This will hopefully be the last release candidate before a stable release can be published. So please test this version and report any problems.
- upgrade to FreeBSD 6.4-RELEASE;
- add system firewall, please note that this is only for the local system and not for the network (this will also never be implemented, use pfSense or m0n0wall instead);
- upgrade Transmission to 1.40;
- introduce new WebGUI look (also fixes some MSIE rendering bugs);
- add UPS service WebGUI option to define shut-down mode;
- add option ‘Use sendfile’ to ‘Services CIFS/SMB Settings’;
- check if configured port is already used (e.g. UPnP, BitTorrent, DAAP);
- fix web server security hole….