A new, free to download, issue of the BSD Magazine (September 201) is now available: Protecting dynamic websites in FreeBSD (pdf).
From the table of contents:
- DNSSEC resolution and IPv6 Unbound on FreeBSD 8.2
- Keeping up to date in PC-BSD 9
- Using Life Preserver to Backup a PC-BSD 9.0 System to FreeNAS™ 8.0.1
- Recovering data with hammer
- Apache2, php5, mysql5, modsecurity2.5 installation and confguration in order to protect dynamic websites from various attacks, in Freebsd 8.2
- MySQL Unleashed!
- Terminal Descriptions for OpenBSD AMD/Intel consoles
- (Ab)using VideoLAN: Learn what you can do with your video and audio using powerful VideoLAN command line interface
- NetBSD Intrusion Detection Server. How can we describe the functions of such a server?