This report covers FreeBSD-related projects between April and June 2011. It is the third of the four reports planned for 2011: FreeBSD Quarterly Status Report (July – September 2011).
This quarter was mainly devoted to polishing the bits for the next major version of FreeBSD, 9.0, which is to be released by then end of this year.
From the table of contents:
- GELI status update
- HAST (Highly Available Storage) status update
- Tool for providing FreeBSD VM Images
- ZRouter.org project — a FreeBSD-based firmware for embedded devices
FreeBSD Team Reports
- 802.11n / atheros
- DIstributed Firewall and Flow-shaper Using Statistical Evidence (DIFFUSE)
- Ethernet Switch Framework
- Doc sprint on IRC, September 5, 2011
- The FreeBSD German Documentation Project Status Report
- The FreeBSD Greek Documentation Project
- The FreeBSD Japanese Documentation Project