This issue of BSD Magazine is dedicated to security concepts including Elliptic Curve Cryptography, Security Policy Development in TrustedBSD MAC Framework and Naxsi, the Nginx Web Application Firewall. Moreover, you will find articles about MaheshaOpenBSD and CSS programming.
You’ll find the following subjects inside:
- An Eye For An Eye Soon Leads To Blindness
- MaheshaOpenBSD – OpenBSD In A Serpent World
- Security Policy Development in TrustedBSD MAC Framework
- Using Nginx and Naxsi for Security and High Availability
- FreeBSD Programming Primer – Part 6
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography and Basic Applications in BSD OS