Glen Barber has announced the availability of the second BETA build for the FreeBSD-9.2 release cycle.
The second BETA build of the 9.2-RELEASE release cycle is now available
on the FTP servers for the amd64, i386, powerpc64 and sparc64
ISO images and, for architectures that support it, the memory stick images
are available here.
If you notice problems you can report them through the normal GNATS PR
system or here on the -stable mailing list.
Changes between -BETA1 and -BETA2 include:
- Fix an interoperability problem between FreeBSD NFS Server
- (version 4) and Linux NFS (version 4) clients.
- Fix nvme(4) and nvd(4) to support non 512-byte sector sizes.
- Fix freebsd-update(8) for -BETA2 by removing a file with non-POSIX
- characters in its name. This file is not needed for FreeBSD
- builds, and caused freebsd-update(8) to error on -BETA1.
- Fix an XHCI regression.
- Fix a bug in ipv6_prefix_IF.
- Fix address range specification with various ifconfig(8) options.
- Fix Denial of Service vulnerability in named(8). (SA FreeBSD-SA-13:07.bind)