This release provides users and developers with a system to test out new features in the upcoming release.
Some of the new changes and additions are:
- FreeBSD 9.2
- Gnome2 replace with Mate 1.6
- Xfce 4.10
- Updated Installer updated
- GTP disk scheme supported by the installer
- Installer free disk option added
- Portupgrade has been added to manage update and install software with FreeBSD ports.
- Pkgng available to install software.
As always, beta software is for testing purposes only. If you come across any issues or bugs, please notify the developer(s).