Some of the new features are included in the last stable version are:
- OpenSSL has been updated to version 0.9.8y.
- DTrace hooks have been enabled by default in the GENERIC kernel.
- DTrace has been updated to version 1.9.0.
- OpenSSH has been updated to version 6.2p2.
- Gnome 2.32 has been replace by Mate 1.6.
- Xfce 4.10 is now part of desktop choice.
- GhostBSD BSM theme with custom Faenza icon.
- Mate, Xfce and LXDE contain a more uniform set of software.
- Gimp is now install by default.
- Shotwell is now install by default.
- The installer GBI as been updated to 1.3.
The Coding Studio has a number of GhostBSD 3.5 screenshots, should you be interested to see how it looks without having to install it.