Notable features and changes from RC2 are:
- Includes FreeBSD 10.0-RC3 from 12/26/2013
- Updated KMS / AMD driver support
- ISO file is a hybrid USB file, and can be “dd”ed to a USB media.
- New text-based installer
- New UEFI loader on installation media
- Able to select between GRUB/BSD loaders during installation
- New desktops! Gnome 3, Mate (Replaces Gnome2) and Cinnamon
- And much more
Use the ISO with caution (not on production systems) and let the PC-BSD dev team know of any issues you may come across.