The FreeNAS developers have just released FreeNAS 18.104.22.168-BETA. FreeNAS 22.214.171.124-BETA is available here. The following lists the changes made:
- Samba is updated to 4.1.8
- Netatalk is updated to 3.1.2
- Several fixes related to the System Dataset
- A new VirtualBox jail template
- Several fixes related to ZFS replication
- A new mpr driver, officially sanctioned by LSI, for the LSI 12 Gbps SAS HBA
- An experimental in-kernel iSCSI target
- A .usb file which can be imaged to a USB key. This can be used for installing FreeNAS from a USB key.
All bugs fixed in FreeNAS 126.96.36.199-BETA can be found here.