The PC-BSD team is pleased to announce the availability of RC2 images for the upcoming quarterly 10.1.1 release.
Please test these images out and report any issues found on our bug tracker.
Changes since RC1
* Disabled some diskid / gptid labels from installer
* Updated HandBook with additions for 10.1.1
* Fixes to Lumina desktop default settings
* Disabled the lock functionality in AppCafe
* Fixed an issue with VirtualBox modules not being loaded after install
* Updated some man pages for pbi_* commands
* Fixes to how ISO / memory disks are mounted via Mount Tray
* Fixes to Mount Tray for mounting exFAT partitions with write access
* Fixed an issue with UEFI USB media not loading GRUB correctly
* Removed pc-soundmixer utility, functionality has been merged into tray app
10.1.1-RC2 DVD/USB media can be downloaded from here via HTTP or Torrent.
For the full list of changes: http://blog.pcbsd.org/2015/01/pc-bsd-10-1-1-rc2-now-available/