The developers of GhostBSD have released their second alpha for version 10.1.
I am pleased to announce the availability the second ALPHA build of the 10.1-RELEASE Release cycle which is available on SourceForge for the amd64 and i386 architectures.
Changes and fix between 10.1-ALPHA1 and 10.1-ALPHA2 include:
- The PCDM theme file as been fixed which was creating blinking black screen.
- Macro windows decoration has been fixed.
- The installer GPT partition problem has been found and fixed in pc-sysintall.
- Some installer text error has been fix.
- The user shell selection has been fix from the last change to have csh by default since fish have a bug from the ports.
Where to download:
The image checksums, ISO images and USB images are available here:
Please be aware that this release provides beta tester and developers with a system to test out new features for the upcoming release. This release may contain buggy code and features, so we encourage you to run it only on non-critical systems.
We encourage you to use our new issue system build with MantisBT http://issues.ghostbsd.org/main_page.php.
Note: Developers can’t fix problems that we are not aware and can’t reproduce; if you report a problem give us a detailed reports that we can reproduce the problem.
Thank you for using GhostBSD and have a lot of fun beta testing GhostBSD!
Original link: http://ghostbsd.org/10.1-alpha2