NVIDIA has announced support for FreeBSD and other distros for the GeForce GPUs mentioned below:
Release highlights since 346.47:
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- Quadro K1200
- Quadro M6000
- GeForce 920M
- GeForce 930A
- GeForce 930M
- GeForce 940M
- GeForce GTX 950M
- GeForce GTX 960M
- GeForce GTX TITAN X
- Fixed a bug that caused corruption when switching display modes in some applications that use transform feedback.
- Fixed a bug that caused texture corruption on framebuffer depth attachments cleared using glClearTexImage().
- Fixed a bug that artificially limited the maximum pixel clock on displays in some SLI Mosaic configurations.
- Fixed a kernel memory leak that occurred when looping hardware- accelerated video decoding with VDPAU on Maxell-based GPUs.
- Fixed a bug that could cause nvidia-settings to crash on exit on 32-bit Linux systems.