The developers of GhostBSD have made available the first 10.1 Beta.
Original post: http://ghostbsd.org/10.1-beta1
I am pleased to announce the availability the first BETA build of the 10.1-RELEASE of the Release cycle which is available on SourceForge for the amd64 and i386 architectures.
Changes and fix between 10.1-ALPHA2 and 10.1-BETA1 include:
- Mouse integration suport for VirtualBox
- Instant verification for user and root to know if the password is strong and match on the system installer
- Host name and user name auto completion when typing the real name
- Guake has been added as default software
- Vim has been added as default software
- PCDM Locales fixed
Where to download:
The image checksums, ISO images and USB images are available here:
Please be aware that this release provides beta tester and developers with a system to test out new features for the upcoming release. This release may contain buggy code and features, so we encourage you to run it only on non-critical systems.
We encourage you to use our new issue system build with MantisBT http://issues.ghostbsd.org/main_page.php.
Note: Developers can’t fix problems that we are not aware and can’t reproduce; if you report a problem give us a detailed reports that we can reproduce the problem.
Thank you for using GhostBSD and have a lot of fun beta testing GhostBSD!