The developers of OPNsense have released version 15.7.4. Changes noted are updated sudo, FreeBSD, languages, menu, firmware, and dashboard fixes, etc. Follow the link below to download the latest version.
another week it is, this time with a rather exciting TCP state fix in the FreeBSD kernel. We’ve also taken the time to work through most of the code base to eradicate code warnings and now enable them by default in the crash reporter. We’re half-expecting another stable update early next week just to make sure your infrastructure keeps running as smoothly as possible.
Here are the the full patch notes:
- updated sudo 1.8.14p3 , pcre 8.37_2 , and FreeBSD 10.1-RELEASE-p15 
- firmware: fix upgrade when using opnsense-devel package
- proxy: fix config write for multiple interfaces
- crash reporter: raise PHP log level to warnings after an extensive cleanup
- dashboard: made widgets translatable (contributed by Fabian Franz)
- firewall logs: usability improvements (contributed by Fabian Franz)
- languages: Simplified Chinsese 64% complete
- languages: German 40% complete
- menu: fixed navigation for PPPoE edit
Your OPNsense team