The developers of GhostBSD have made available the first 10.3 ALPHA. This GhostBSD distribution is code-named “Enoch”. Notable changes are added support for ZFS and UDF, as well as the base system being FreeBSD 10.3. See the full list of changes below, and download the ISO or image file here.
Yes we skipped 10.2 for 10.3 since FreeBSD 10.3 was coming, we thought we should wait for 10.3. This is the first ALPHA development release for testing and debugging for GhostBSD 10.3, only as MATE been released yet which is available on SourceForge and for the amd64 and i386 architectures.
- GhostBSD now support ZFS and UFS.
- The installer support encryption for ZFS
- GhostBSD Software will be updated Quarterly which will bring more stability to GhostBSD still user will be able to change it to latest to have the latest software update.
- The installer did have a big refacing plus a new slide
- There is been some important fix to Networkmgr
- There is been some speed improvement with Networkmgr
- Some UI improvement and speed improvement with Update Station
- Mate 1.12
- New Grub theme
What has been fixed
- Language wish GhostBSD is installed should now be fix
- Wifi Problem as been fix with the update of Networkmgr
Official announcement: http://www.ghostbsd.org/10.3_alpha1