The developers of GhostBSD have made available the final RELEASE of 10.3, dubbed “Enoch”. The most notable changes in this version are ZFS support, better VirtualBox support, and many network fixes. See the link below for the full release notes and download the ISO/image here.
After a year of development, testing and debugging we are pleased to announce the release of GhostBSD 10.3 MATE & XFCE which is available on SourceForge and torrents for the amd64 and i386 architectures.
What’s new in GhostBSD 10.3
- ZFS support
- UEFI support
- Installer custom partition creation subjection
- VirtualBox support get setup at boot time if needed.
- 4k partition alignment by default
- GhostBSD Software will be updated Quarterly which will bring more stability to GhostBSD still user will be able to change it to latest to have the latest software update.
What changed in GhostBSD 10.3
- The installer partition editor UI and partitioning have been improved
- VirtualBox additions would be uninstall after installer if it is not runnig in a VirtualBox
- Slim is replacing GDM.
- Networkmgr display the full SSID
- Replaced the HTML/CSS installation slide with a GTK/CSS the slide.
Official announcement: http://ghostbsd.org/10.3_enoch