The developers of TrueOS have made available STABLE version 2017-02-22. You can download the new ISO here or use the update feature within the OS. See the link below for the full release notes.
A new update for TrueOS-STABLE is available as of 2/22/17 (apologies for the late announcement). This update brings in a number of bugfixes and functionality improvements, along with a few “big-ticket” items.
- Qt version updated from 5.6.2 to 5.7.1
- Multiple minor package updates
- New about tool improvements (Thanks Graham Perrin!)
- The entire package repository is synced with FreeBSD as of Feb 19, 2017.
- The new Automounting feature is available!
- The pc-mounttray utility has been retired in favor of the new devd-based automounter and autofs.
- New Jail utilities are available.
Official announcement: https://www.trueos.org/blog/trueos-stable-update-released-22217/