The developers of GhostBSD have made available version 18.12. GhostBSD, originally based on FreeBSD, is now using TrueOS as the base operating system. You may download the ISO/image file here.
What has changed since 18.10
- removed default call of kernel modules for AMD and Intel
- replaced octopkg by software-station
- added back gop hacks to the live system
- added ghostbsd-drivers and ghostbsd-utils
- we updated the packages to the latest build
Original announcement: http://www.ghostbsd.org/18.12_release_announcement