The following additions and changes have been made since 0.686.4.
- Add TFTP service. It is accessible via ‘Services|TFTP’ in the WebGUI.
- Add Samba patch CVE-2008-4314.
- Upgrade nano to 2.0.9.
- Upgrade PHP to 5.2.8.
- Add WOL support for misc NIC’s. Thanks to Tobias Reber for porting WOL patch to FreeBSD 6.4.
- Upgrade nfe driver.
- Finally fixed Samba lock file problem (they are located in /var/db/samba now). You can increase the memory filesystem size for /var for LiveCD and ’embedded’ installations by modifying the rc.conf variable named ‘varsize’. This is necessary if you are running out of file space for *.tdb files (this normally happens on heavy Samba share usage with many users). The default size is 32MB.
- Replace FTP server pure-ftpd 1.0.21 with proftpd 1.3.2rc3. Please note that there can be set additional options via rc.conf variables which are not displayed in the service WebGUI. Please have a look into /etc/rc.d/proftpd script for a detailed list of options.
- Add TCP Wrappers. All applications linked against libwrap support this feature, for example services like FTP, TFTP, SSH, NFS… The rules can be configured via WebGUI ‘Network|Hosts’.
- Upgrade ATAidle to 2.4.
- Upgrade transmission to 1.42.
- Upgrade rsync to 3.0.5.
- Upgrade cdialog to 1.1.20080316.
- Upgrade msmtp to 1.4.17.
- Add ability to create a SWAP partition during installation.
- Enhance the ‘System|Advanced|Swap’ page to select a file or disk device as swap space.