This should, knock on wood, be the very last release on the 9.2.1-BRANCH and also the last 32 bit version of FreeNAS, so if you’ve got some older hardware you just have to keep using, this is the release to run!
Please see https://bugs.freenas.org/projects/freenas/issues?query_id=104 for all bugs addressed in this release, though the list is very short:
- Fix a bug preventing Directory Server mode from working.
- Fix a memory leak in ZFS that is triggered by having a compressed dataset and an L2ARC device.
- Preserve the Samba SID across reboots and upgrades.
- Fix two problems in the config file generator for CTL:
- Unbreak device extents when using physical devices or multi path devices.
- Unbreak the case when target auth or discover auth is set to Auto.
- Fix a priviledge escalation issue.
- Save debug now includes the output of zpool history.
Download the ISO/image here: http://www.freenas.org/download/