Fosdem, also known as Free and Software Developers’ European Meeting, is calling for BSD devroom speakers and papers for the annual conference held in Brussels, Belgium. The deadline is Sunday, 26th of November, 2017. Head on over to the link below for full submission details.
Submission deadline : Sunday 26 November 2017
Submit a talk
Visit the Fosdem 2018 Pentabarf website (see account creation bellow)
Create an “event” and click on “Show all” in the top right corner to display the full form.
Your submission must include the following information
- The title and subtitle of your talk (please be descriptive, as titles will be listed with ~500 from other projects)
- select “BSD devroom” as the track.
- A short abstract of one paragraph
- A longer description if you wish to do so
- Links to related websites / blogs etc.
Fosdem 2018 BSD devroom call for participation: https://people.freebsd.org/~rodrigo/fosdem18/