This tutorial from the FreeBSD Foundation will show you how to get FreeBSD set up on a Raspberry Pi. The Raspberry Pi is known for its tiny size and affordable cost, for any computer enthusiast looking to test a project or install an operating system onto. See the link below for the full instructions.
- Computer with an SD slot for burning the image. You will need root privileges on this device.
- Raspberry Pi A/B or Raspberry Pi 2.
- A blank SD or Micro SD (Raspberry Pi 2) SD card.
- Windows users will need to download the latest version of Image Writer for Windows.
- For booting the Raspberry Pi: A Monitor with an HDMI cable, USB keyboard, micro USB power source (5V recommended).
Step 1: Installing the FreeBSD image for Raspberry Pi …