The developers of GhostBSD have made available the first release candidate for version 10.3. ZFS filesystem disk encryption was pushed back to GhostBSD 11.0. Download the ISO/update files here.
This first RC release is ready for testing new feature in GhostBSD 10.3, MATE and XFCE is available on SourceForge for the i386, amd64, and amd64-uefi architectures.
What has been fixed
- Installer ZFS Mirror and zraid setup
- Installer custom partition problem
- Installer UEFI partition
- Installer /boot problem
- 4k partition alignment
- Network Manager long SSID name
- Network Manager slowness to open the men
- Network Manager icon tray crash
Original announcement: http://ghostbsd.org/10.3_RC1