Some of the highlights:
- GCC is no longer installed by default, clang is the default compiler.
- make(1) has been replaced with bmake(1), obtained from the NetBSD Project.
- pkg(7) is now the default package management utility.
- pkg_add(1), pkg_delete(1), bxpkg and related tools have been removed.
- Networkmgr is the default network manager.
- Mate is the default Desktop.
- 3 workstation to chose
Download the ISO/image file here: http://www.ghostbsd.org/download
Check out the official announcement here: http://ghostbsd.org/4.0-release