We are always looking for newsworthy FreeBSD updates and links to interesting content (howto’s, feedback, new technology, use and deployment etc). If you know of any upcoming releases, strategic partnerships, new services or products (hardware/software), etc. it would be great to hear from you. We will acknowledge your contribution and link back to your website.
You may help out by submitting your story via the form below, or if you want to write a guest post–you are more than welcome.
Submit your news
We are fairly flexible as to what you can submit, as long as it is related to FreeBSD. These are some ideas and suggestions:
- A technology implementation tip or technique
- A technology how-to
- A tool recommendation
- A shortcut or hack that’s made your life easier
- An interesting case study
- A news story
- Commentary or an opinion on a news event
- A link to an interesting blog, video, article or other resource
If you want to place a guest post, please ensure that
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on any websites
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs).
Those interested in publishing regularly here, please contact us to see how we can work together. If you want to regularly post in Spanish, German, French or Russian, we can set up some categories for different languages.