Turn it up! Behold, my lil devils, it’s time to dust-off mergemaster, grab a ZFS snap, and get updating!
No need for me:
root@freebsd12:~ # uname -v
FreeBSD 12.0-CURRENT #0 r305028: Mon Aug 29 22:45:29 UTC 2016 email@example.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
Now hop to it, slackers!
FreeBSD 11.0-RELEASE Announcement
The FreeBSD Release Engineering Team is pleased to announce the
availability of FreeBSD 11.0-RELEASE. This is the first release of the
Some of the highlights:
* OpenSSH DSA key generation has been disabled by default. It is
important to update OpenSSH keys prior to upgrading. Additionally,
Protocol 1 support has been removed.
* OpenSSH has been updated to 7.2p2.
* Wireless support for 802.11n has been added.
* By default, the ifconfig(8) utility will set the default regulatory
domain to FCC on wireless interfaces. As a result, newly created
wireless interfaces with default settings will have less chance to
violate country-specific regulations.
* The svnlite(1) utility has been updated to version 1.9.4.
* The libblacklist(3) library and applications have been ported from
the NetBSD Project.
* Support for the AArch64 (arm64) architecture has been added.
* Native graphics support has been added to the bhyve(8) hypervisor.
* Broader wireless network driver support has been added.